1. If at all possible try to de-stress as apparently stress may trigger Fibromyalgia Symptoms. Some of the best de-stress treatments you could try are yoga, exercise, sleep and meditation.
2. ‘Fibro Fog’ is a common ailment of Fibromyalgia so rather than getting frustrated that your short-term memory has let you down, try and get into the habit of jotting things down on paper on a daily basis,
3. Exercise, as in low-intensity exercise like walking, or warm water exercise is great for helping the pain of Fibromyalgia. This type of exercise can decrease pain and stiffness.
4. Have a long soak in a warm bath or hot tub as this has been proven to relax tense muscles which will then reduce pain.
5. Try to use decaf as caffeine can increase anxiety and insomnia, so watch your intake of chocolate, coffee, teas and some soft drinks.
6. Also, try…
View original post 184 more words