Here are thirteen facts about back painthat you may not know.
1. Back pain costs the NHS approximately £12.3 billion per year on back pain related costs, with £1.6 billion spent on treatments.
2. Back pain is one of the most common reasons for missed work. In fact, it is the second most common reason for visits to your GP.
3. Most back paincases are mechanical and non-organic which basically means it’s NOT caused by a serious condition, but rather from poor posture and poor use of your body.
4. Low back painis the second most reason to visit to your GP.
5. Back painis the most frequent cause of limited activity in people younger than 45 years old.
6. Experts estimate that as many as 80% of the population will experience back pain at some point in their lives. 30% of those will have recurring…
View original post 94 more words