It’s that time of year when we have warmer, longer lighter days. As we all know Hygge represents cosiness, comfort and happiness. Well, with a few tweaks here and there we can soon create Spring Hygge to our homes. Here are 5 ways to instantly create Spring Hygge to your homes.
- Spring Clean – this is something that can instantly make you feel better inside and out. Check out this post I have written on another blog on 10 Old Fashioned Household Cleaning Tips.
- Open those curtains, blinds and windows and replace with lighter fabrics to let as much light in as possible.
- Change your flowers/plants in the home. Add some Spring colours to your rooms.
- Change your candles to white to create a more summer atmosphere.
- Create your outdoor space into another indoor space so you can spend as much time outside as inside by adding your candles, rugs…
View original post 2 more words