This week on ‘It’s Sleep Sunday’, I thought I would write on the reflexology points that can help you get to sleep.
Healthline has a list of 5 Pressure Points for sleep.
1. The spirit gate point is located at the crease on your outer wrist, below your pinkie finger.
- Feel for the small, hollow space in this area and apply gentle pressure in a circular or up-and-down movement.
- Continue for two to three minutes.
- Hold the left side of the point with gentle pressure for a few seconds, and then hold the right side.
- Repeat on the same area of your other wrist.
Stimulating this pressure point is associated with quieting your mind, which can help you fall asleep.
2. The three yin intersection point is located on your inner leg, just above your ankle.
- Locate the highest point on your ankle.
- Count four finger widths up your…
View original post 368 more words