Uses for used tea leaves and tea bags…
- If you do use tea bags, instead of throwing them into your household trash bin – they can be composted or added to a worm farm.
- I’ve seen dried tea leaves suggested as an incense (although in my opinion, burning tea leaves smell pretty bad)
- Burning tea leaves is said to repel mosquitos
- Dried tea leaves can absorb moisture in cupboards and odors in refrigerators
- Tea leaves sprinkled in kitty litter can help reduce smell
- Remove oil from pots and pans without impacting on their “seasoned” aspects
- Dried tea leaves can sop up oil spills in the kitchen.
- Soak old tea bags in melted wax to make firelighters
View original post 209 more words