With a large majority of U.K. in lockdown from Boxing Day it’s essential that we all follow some simple rules to stay safe and healthy this Christmas. Here is a little reminder of ten ways to stay safe and well.
- Wash your hands frequently and carry hand sanitizers or wipes if you are out and about.
- Wear a mask when you go outside unless you are out walking where you don’t pass many other walkers.
- Keep the distance ( 6 feet apart )between you and anyone else you meet be it in a supermarket, outside while walking, in someone’s house even if you are in a bubble.
- If your mask is not disposable then wash it regularly.
- Open your windows once a day to let the fresh air in.
- Try to get a daily walk outside even if it’s a short walk. It’s the Vitamin D levels you will gain…
View original post 62 more words