Here are fourteen ways to naturally boost your immune system to help keep yourself healthy.
- Mix up your shower temperature. Changing it to either hot or cold every 2 minutes will boost your immunity by increasing two types of white blood cells.
- Drink, drink, and drink. Your immune system relies on the water so drink lots.
- Sleep – poor sleep can affect the immune system so the more sleep you get the better you will feel.
- Laugh – we all need it nowadays but studies have shown it boosts energy, decreases stress hormones, improves immunity, and diminishes pain. I have a few videos of my granddaughter I watch if I feel like a giggle but there are plenty on YouTube.
- Ditch the dairy – try to avoid dairy as it is mucus-forming and an inflammatory product.
- Eat to Beat – include pumpkin and sunflower seeds, fish, and leafy green vegetables…
View original post 558 more words