If you love sweets then you are going to love this way to make a bit of extra cash.
Pick N Mix, London are looking for three official vegan sweet tasters to rate the very best vegan pick and mix around.
Their co-founder, George Edwards, explained that their vegan sweet category has seen a 350% growth in sales since last September and after they noticed that searchers for ‘vegan pick and mix’ had increased by 185% in the last month, they decided it was necessary to put even more focus on the quality of their vegan range.
If you get selected Pick N Mix, London will send you a free vegan pick and mix bundle worth £40, and give you an extra £50 in return for your reviews.
Wondering what type of sweets you can expect in your bundles? Of course, you’ll want to make sure you’ll actually like what’s inside before applying! At Pick N Mix, they have a wide range of vegan sweets, some of their favourites include:
- Love Hearts – with their pretty pastel colours and sweet, fruity flavour, Love Hearts are free from gelatine and artificial colours.
- Flying Saucers – with the outer shell made from rice paper that melts in your mouth and filled with tangy sherbet that’s free from any animal product, these are always a hit.
- Lemon, Cherry and Blue Raspberry Bon Bons – vibrant, sweet and sour Bon Bons are free from gluten and gelatine making them suitable for vegans.
- Fizzy Cola Bottles – the classic Fizzy Cola Bottles are tangy and sweet and remincisnet of everyone’s childhood. They might feel and taste like jelly but they’re made from glucose syrup rather than gelatine making them entirely vegan.
- Strawbs – bursting with flavour, Strawbs are a delightful treat that are completely free of any animal-based gelatine!
- Fizzy Teddy Bears – with a tangy exterior and a fruity flavour, Fizzy Teddy Bears are cute as a button and tasty too, even more so knowing that they’re 100% plant-based.