Instead of making some New Year Resolutions, I decided to write myself a list of things I would really like to try and achieve this year. I am going to print the list off and put it on my pinboard so I can see it and hopefully tick some off every day.
- Get rid of the 4lbs I put on over Christmas
- Read more books
- Grow some vegetables
- Write my Dad’s life story ( I have a suitcase full of paperwork and pictures to go through to achieve this but I promised his grandchildren I would write this for them)
- Update and republish my book on ‘Tea, Cake and Chocolate’.
- Try a new recipe every month
- FaceTime my friends more often
- Protect myself and my other half from Covid in any way the Government asks us to
- Do another paint by numbrs (I loved doing one in lockdown last year)
View original post 239 more words