National Walking Day is every year on the first Wednesday in April, 6th 2022. National Walking Day is exactly as it sounds – a day to celebrate the easiest way to be the healthiest version of you. Walking for thirty to sixty minutes per day may sound like it isn’t much, but studies have shown that it can drastically improve your health.
No matter how small your walk is there is proof that it will benefit your health if you walk on a regular basis. Take a look at the following 18 benefits to walking daily.
1. To help tone your muscles.
2. To boost your immune system.
3. To reduce the risk of cancer.
4. To help you sleep better.
5. To help you to keep fit.
6. To activate stronger and healthier bones.
7. To make you feel more energetic.
8. To improve your confidence.
9. To help…
View original post 271 more words