- They can remove grease from utensils with ease. Simply soak the utensils in a hot water blend with told tea bags. Soak for a few hours or overnight and wash the usual way. The compounds in tea help to remove the dirt naturally. It also works on plates, pots, and rustic pans.
- After you have brewed your tea, take a pan and soak the used teabags. Once it is at room temperaure add it to a spay bottle with a dash of lime juice. Clean surfaces with this blend especially cooker tops or glass tables. Simply wipe using a kitchen towel to clean the surface.
- If you are cooking meat and want to reduce the cooking time then add some hot water to a large bowl, steep in the used tea bags and…
View original post 182 more words
To kick start the New Year my first post for January was –
1. How to Kickstart Your Health in the Right Direction. This was a reblog from my other blog Back Pain Blog UK.
5. As a chocaholic I can almost guarantee there will be a post on chocolate every month. Last months was National Chocolate Cake Day 27th January 2022.
6. I had to repost this blog from Lifestyle Asia as she had such great tips – Lifestyle Asia’s List of 15 Best Cooking Tips from 2021…
7. With many people suffering from what was nick-named as a ‘killer cold’ I felt a post on the 9 Of the Best Herbal Teas…
View original post 179 more words
January has been a wet and cold month but it has not stopped me from writing lots of posts across all my blog sites which include Back Pain Blog UK, Afternoon Tea4Two, The Village Kitchen and Images of A Hygge Lifestyle.
I kicked off in January with a post on –
5. My very popular Sleep Sunday post reblogged from my Back Pain Blog
6. Another repost from my Back Pain Blog about how Aquatic Exercise is Better Than Physical Exercise for Lower Back Pain.
8. Thursday’s Quote to Motivate You ( I hope)
9. A very interesting company which I am writing about on my Back Pain Blog. Supplements for Fibromyalgia from DNA.
11. Get Your Photos Featured on Photofocus! – an interesting read about how to get your photos onto Photofocus.
12. A new type of therapy for pain that I have written about on my Back Pain Blog. PEMF Therapy for All Types of Pain
13. This just has to be worth a go at. Get £500 for Drinking Tea and Decide on the Ultimate ‘Builders Brew’
14. Another popular Sleep Sunday post this time about the best CBD oils for insomnia – Sleep Sunday – Let’s Talk About 4 of the Best CBD Oils for Insomnia
15. The NHS list of 20 most painful conditions which includes Fibromyalgia and which I write about on my Back Pain Blog. Fibromyalgia is Listed in the NHS 20 most Painful Conditions.
16. I don’t know about you but I like a little bit about History. This post was reposted from my Afternoon Tea4Two Blog on A Little Bit of History About Tea From 1422-1502
I hope you have enjoyed reading some of my posts for January. I will finish with a quote that I hope is quite motivational for you. Don’t forget to check out all my media sites including Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, and Linkedin.