Another month gone by quickly with Autumn on the horizon. I hope my readers have had a great summer and enjoyed some of my posts. This month’s 21 …21 REASONS TO READ THROUGH BACK PAIN BLOG UK’S POSTS FOR AUGUST…
“If people like you , they’ll listen to you, they’ll do business with you” – Zig Ziglar, author, salesman, and motivational speaker.
Here are ten sleep and lifestyle facts from Sleep Care.
1.Bed snoring with infants doubled from 6.5% to 13.5% between 1993 and 2015, says Medical News Today.
2. A cooler bedroom temperature of 60-67 degrees Fahrenheit is the best optimal sleep temperature, says Sleep Org.
3. Adults who sleep less than 8 hours a night are more likely to report stress symptoms such as fatigue, irritability, and anger, says the American Physiological Association.
4. Exposure to blue light can reduce sleep by 16 minutes, with an average of 7.6 sleep disruptions during the night, says Science Daily.
5. Six minutes of reading at night can reduce stress by 68% and help combat insomnia, says Business Insider.
6. A warm bath two hours before bedtime can improve the sleep onset time by about 36%, says Quartz, Soak and Sleep.
7. Daytime naps of 20-30 minutes can improve mood, alertness…
View original post 60 more words
Homeopathy Awareness Week takes place from April 10th-15th and is a celebration of homeopathy, a safe, gentle, natural system of medicine. April 10th was the day on which Samuel Hahnemann, the founder of homeopathy, was born.
I think it’s a shame that some people talk about homoeopathy as though it was money down the drain as I’m sure most of the ones questioning it have not even tried it yet. Celebrity actress Nadia Sawalha’s eczema drove her to ‘tie her hands to the bedstead’ in an attempt to stop her scratching it, then found that a controversial homoeopathy treatment cleared it up.
A homoeopathic consultant looks at the whole person to choose remedies that are decided on the basis of all aspects and symptoms the patient has. It can help with many acute illnesses, like earache, fever, flu, tonsillitis, IBS, migraines, anxiety, depression and more. It is stated…
View original post 820 more words