Another month gone by quickly with Autumn on the horizon. I hope my readers have had a great summer and enjoyed some of my posts. This month’s 21 …21 REASONS TO READ THROUGH BACK PAIN BLOG UK’S POSTS FOR AUGUST…
– Is this the end of Amazon affiliate marketing? Well, Amazon, in my books, screwed over their affiliates big time, and in this video, I’m gonna be showing you what their affiliate commission… 2,410 more wordsIs Amazon Affiliate Marketing DEAD? What’s Next? — Make Money Brain
Healing, what does it really mean to people in constant pain? In the Oxford Dictionary it says “healing is the process of making or becoming sound or healthy again.” (noun) “tending to heal; therapeutic.”(adjective)
Cancer Research wrote that “healers believe that healing energy exists all around us, and that they can channel this energy. They believe that the energy can heal you. There is no reliable scientific evidence to support its use as a cancer treatment.”
- Healing involves the channelling of healing energy, and healers believe that this energy can heal you
- There is no reliable scientific evidence to say it works as a treatment for cancer
- There are no reported side effects
Healing has become a popular means of alternative treatment. The scientific theory behind this is that a patients brain waves are stimulated during the treatment which can then help the healing process…
View original post 463 more words
Here are ten sleep and lifestyle facts from Sleep Care.
1.Bed snoring with infants doubled from 6.5% to 13.5% between 1993 and 2015, says Medical News Today.
2. A cooler bedroom temperature of 60-67 degrees Fahrenheit is the best optimal sleep temperature, says Sleep Org.
3. Adults who sleep less than 8 hours a night are more likely to report stress symptoms such as fatigue, irritability, and anger, says the American Physiological Association.
4. Exposure to blue light can reduce sleep by 16 minutes, with an average of 7.6 sleep disruptions during the night, says Science Daily.
5. Six minutes of reading at night can reduce stress by 68% and help combat insomnia, says Business Insider.
6. A warm bath two hours before bedtime can improve the sleep onset time by about 36%, says Quartz, Soak and Sleep.
7. Daytime naps of 20-30 minutes can improve mood, alertness…
View original post 60 more words